News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Guest Rick Research

Hah-- aside from the place names, NICE Sutterlin, gooood Sutterlin! :P

15.8.16 zur diess. Komp.

19.9.-26.9.17. im Revier, Handgranatansplitter-Verletzung um beiden Stirnseiten {{ :speechless1: }}

12.4.18 bei Nie(??)e verw. G.G. linker Unterschenkel. Res. laz. Dillenburg Zeitlazarett Schule,

Bef?rderungen:

7.9.17 zum etatsm. Gefreiten ernannt.

Kommandos:

19.1.17.-28.2.17. Sturmausbildungskursus (Huszt?) der K.u.k. 7. Armee dtschr Feldpost 149

2.3.17.-3.4.17. 1. Sturm-Kursus bei Sturmabtlg. 117. I.D.

Orden u. Ehrenz:

E.K.II. 20.11.16

F?hrung: gut

Strafen: Keine

Gefechte:

Ah, takes me back to when I was a nipper, this does. :rolleyes:

And this is very interesting.

See the way his name is on a line of its own. I assume each member of thepatrol go a copy where his name was most prominent.

As his papers all seem to have been there, i assume this served as his EK doc although the award was a bit later.

Guest Rick Research

:jumping: NIFTY!

Way way over the top artwork :ninja: on that wound badge certificate, and a generic type that indicates it might have been used by other units? :speechless1:

Was there an Austro-Hungarian Bravery Medal in the group too?

• 7 months later...

7th KuK armee HQ was at Sziget, 1915-1916/7.

By the way-top notch EK doc there.

A very unusual EK doc.... the Divisions and regimental orders reproduced as an EK doc, probably for each member of the patrol he was on.

What is interesting to note, all the members of the patrol are listed, but the man in question, his name is seperate from the others.

Either he was the onlyone to get the EK for the action... or they went to the troupble of personalising the document for each member of the patrol the recipient getting a doc where HIS name was separate from the bunch.