News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Mega stretched out single row ribbon bar

Dear forum members,

Some time ago I picked up this mega long ribbon bar - 18 ribbons in one row. The bar has actually retained its shape when it came of the uniform - it's still bend.

What are your thoughts on this one?

Also, I rarely see these narrow ribbons. Does anyone know if there were any rules or regulations concerning the use of these or are these just a personal preference of the wearer?

Thanks. Peter

1485.JPG

1490.JPG

1491.JPG

• 2 months later...

Last 4 ribbons may indicate commander Italian Crown, knight or officer Bulgarian Military Merit Order with KD, faded Italian Maurice Lazarus/Swede Vasa/Hungary Order of Merit/Persian Lion & Sun [?] missing device and...Albanian Black Eagle??  Thoughts, gents....

Thanks for the bump, appreciated :beer:

The last ribbons look to be the usual suspects; Turkey, Italy, Bulgaria, Hungaria and Spain (order of the yoke and arrows) :ninja:

Edited by drspeck