News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Here again the bavarian tinnies and the austrians worn  or could have been worn by german troops

4th row

austrian 1st army ; austrian 2nd army ; austrian 3rd army ; austrian 4th army ; austrian 7th army ; bulgarian zsar Ferdiand ; tukish XV.corps

3rd row

21st corps ; corps Marshall ; german Südarmee ; Erzherzog Carl ; Armee Pflanzer ; Corps Hadfy ; XII.Corps

2nd row

11th army ; Heeregsruppe Mackensen ; Heeresgruppe Mackensen (german script) ; Heeresgruppe Mackensen (cyrillic script) ; Heeresgruppe Mackensen (ottoman script) ; Heeresgruppe Böhm-Ermolli ; Korps Hoffmann

1st row

bav. 8th Res.Div. ; bav. 10.Inf.Div. ; bav. 11.Inf.Div. ; 215.Inf.Div. ; Korps Kühne ; Armeeabteilung Woyrsch ; 47.Res.Div.

Verbandsabzeichen.jpg

• 3 months later...
    34 minutes ago, The Prussian said:

Hello Fritz!

Great collection!!!! Which one is the Mackensen one at bottom right, please? German, bulgarian or turkish badge?

Turkish. A fluke find cheaper than most German or Bulgarian. I traded it off for something better. I'm shooting pics of the updated Kappenabzeichen, since I now have K.B. 10. Inf. Div. at last.

2 hours ago, The Prussian said:

Lucky guy! The turkish one was the most expensive badge in my collection. For several weeks I only had bread and water...

For me it left me eating as usual, but I flipped it in a trade for something else that would have had me on peanut butter sandwiches for a month. 

Here is what I have currently. The three at the bottom are post-WWI Verein (one for kb 10.IR, which is the primary regiment I collect). I recently bought the 22 Schuetzen. Div because of the Bavarian button design, and see they were in the same Korps, but I was uncertain past that if any Bavarians would have been wearing it.

trays (5).JPG

15 minutes ago, The Prussian said:

Very nice, indeed! What´s the one bottom left. "Flieger"?

I try to collect only those, which could have been worn by german troops. Sometimes I have photos, sometimes it´s juts a guess...

Found this image for sale, and with Chip we deduced the badges as shown: 

Bay Flieger mit Kappenabzeichen, Leib Friedensrock.jpg

18893439_1796427694005076_2177731084517091954_n.jpg