News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi everyone,

Please, help with name of person who was granted with the badge (attached) number 9817.

The other medal and badge were also found along with the golden nsdap badge in Byelorussia.

Iz1febVyvLk.jpg

Lc82NETge1A.jpg

PN7mmIjbovM.jpg

N9KvvSoL85A.jpg

9 hours ago, Matthew Macleod said:

The golden party badge 9817 was awarded to Ernst Einecke.

Matt

Great, thanks Matt!

Here is the other side of blood medal with number. Would you so kind to tell me whether this medal was also belonged to Ernst Einecke or not?

6gw7OHtf5MI.jpg

6 hours ago, Matthew Macleod said:

Hello Ruslan,

Here's the recipient of your medal numbered 1246:

595ed8918c9f8_ScreenShot2017-07-06at6_36_33PM.png.1b349ac39e276b09450c7530b3549212.png

cheers

Matt

Matt,

Excellent, many thanks to you!

Looks like Ernst Einecke died on the 20-th of January, 1942 in Byelorussia, right?

Best regards,

Ruslan.

13 hours ago, ostprussenmann_new said:

Did you dig that.  I have never seen a Golden Party Badge number that low before.  Thanks for sharing.

Yes it was digged out by my fellow in former USSR republiс, Belarus  (Byelorussia, WeissRussland). Interesting, whether relatives of Ernst Einecke know where he was lost?

6 hours ago, Ruslan said:

Yes it was digged out by my fellow in former USSR republiс, Belarus  (Byelorussia, WeissRussland). Interesting, whether relatives of Ernst Einecke know where he was lost?

Was there a body or anything found.  If not, maybe Einecke buried the stuff himself.   Either way It is such an amazing find.

14 hours ago, Ruslan said:

Matt,

Excellent, many thanks to you!

Looks like Ernst Einecke died on the 20-th of January, 1942 in Byelorussia, right?

Best regards,

Ruslan.

No, that date signifies something else, not a time of his death.

cheers

Matt

On 7/7/2017 at 17:23, ostprussenmann_new said:

Was there a body or anything found.  If not, maybe Einecke buried the stuff himself.   Either way It is such an amazing find.

Hello,

Unfortunately, I don't know. The person who found badges will probably travel this place again and try to find out anything else.

• 3 weeks later...
    On 07.07.2017 at 17:23, ostprussenmann_new said:

Было ли тело или что-то найдено. Если нет, может быть, Эйнеке похоронила сам материал. В любом случае, это такая удивительная находка.

Good evening, there was no body, I think he buried the rewards before surrendering. Nearby I found several more awards belonging to other people. In this forest, more than 5,000 German soldiers were taken prisoner. Tried to learn something about his fate, nowhere is there information ...

On 7/31/2017 at 12:19, Евгений said:

Good evening, there was no body, I think he buried the rewards before surrendering. Nearby I found several more awards belonging to other people. In this forest, more than 5,000 German soldiers were taken prisoner. Tried to learn something about his fate, nowhere is there information ...

Oh interesting story.  I wish I could be there and find some stuff.

• 4 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...