Jump to content
Gentleman's Military Interest Club

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

Please, help with name of person who was granted with the badge (attached) number 9817.

The other medal and badge were also found along with the golden nsdap badge in Byelorussia.

Iz1febVyvLk.jpg

Lc82NETge1A.jpg

PN7mmIjbovM.jpg

N9KvvSoL85A.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Matthew Macleod said:

The golden party badge 9817 was awarded to Ernst Einecke.

Matt

Great, thanks Matt!

Here is the other side of blood medal with number. Would you so kind to tell me whether this medal was also belonged to Ernst Einecke or not?

 

6gw7OHtf5MI.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some more pictures of Blood Medal

8-cYsKnmZlw.jpg

lVi-1MTH_aw.jpg

QVAvv2frDPQ.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matthew Macleod said:

Hello Ruslan,

Here's the recipient of your medal numbered 1246:

595ed8918c9f8_ScreenShot2017-07-06at6_36_33PM.png.1b349ac39e276b09450c7530b3549212.png

 

cheers

 

Matt

I can't read the first name but the last name definitely looks seems to be Einecke.  If this is the case,  the guy scored big time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Matthew Macleod said:

Hello Ruslan,

Here's the recipient of your medal numbered 1246:

595ed8918c9f8_ScreenShot2017-07-06at6_36_33PM.png.1b349ac39e276b09450c7530b3549212.png

 

cheers

 

Matt

Matt,

Excellent, many thanks to you!

Looks like Ernst Einecke died on the 20-th of January, 1942 in Byelorussia, right?

 

Best regards,

Ruslan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ostprussenmann_new said:

Did you dig that.  I have never seen a Golden Party Badge number that low before.  Thanks for sharing.

Yes it was digged out by my fellow in former USSR republiс, Belarus  (Byelorussia, WeissRussland). Interesting, whether relatives of Ernst Einecke know where he was lost?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ruslan said:

Yes it was digged out by my fellow in former USSR republiс, Belarus  (Byelorussia, WeissRussland). Interesting, whether relatives of Ernst Einecke know where he was lost?

Was there a body or anything found.  If not, maybe Einecke buried the stuff himself.   Either way It is such an amazing find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ruslan said:

Matt,

Excellent, many thanks to you!

Looks like Ernst Einecke died on the 20-th of January, 1942 in Byelorussia, right?

 

Best regards,

Ruslan.

No, that date signifies something else, not a time of his death.

 

cheers

 

Matt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2017 at 17:23, ostprussenmann_new said:

Was there a body or anything found.  If not, maybe Einecke buried the stuff himself.   Either way It is such an amazing find.

Hello,

Unfortunately, I don't know. The person who found badges will probably travel this place again and try to find out anything else.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07.07.2017 at 17:23, ostprussenmann_new said:

Было ли тело или что-то найдено. Если нет, может быть, Эйнеке похоронила сам материал. В любом случае, это такая удивительная находка.

Good evening, there was no body, I think he buried the rewards before surrendering. Nearby I found several more awards belonging to other people. In this forest, more than 5,000 German soldiers were taken prisoner. Tried to learn something about his fate, nowhere is there information ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2017 at 12:19, Евгений said:

Good evening, there was no body, I think he buried the rewards before surrendering. Nearby I found several more awards belonging to other people. In this forest, more than 5,000 German soldiers were taken prisoner. Tried to learn something about his fate, nowhere is there information ...

Oh interesting story.  I wish I could be there and find some stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×