News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Frederick mollett

Please could some one with knowledge help me on a subject.I've dementia and find it hard to look stuff up,so far I haven't had much luck.I'm looking on info on a Frederick mollett who served in the royal garrison artillery his regamental number was 192139.he was awarded the victory medal and silver war medal.He was a gunner.That's all the info I have on him.If any one can help me on some info about what he done before army and a bit about his life it would be much appreciated.my e-mail is tom140265@hotmail.com.regards.Thomas.

Tom?

Not too much about your man on Ancestry UK  other than his Medal Index Card which confirms his full WW1 entitlement as BWM  and Victory Medal Roll RGA/216B Page 11669.

This Roll shows his previous Unit as Base Details RGA. Which I believe basically means at the RGA depot awaiting posting to a Battery.

All the best Simon

Tommy,

Difficult to expand further on what I have said, sorry, And I see that someone using your email address buys and sells the odd bit of Militaria and Medals on the Shpock Boot Sale website, Please feel free to show us any other bits you have in your collection.

Regards Simon