News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi ,

The EK,s are both nice early pieces the imperial EK1 being quite tough to find and the WW2 EK1 has the nice coke bottle pin .

The Bar is one of the last one,s to be made , it has the last of 3 pin types i,ve found on these .

I,ll start a thread on these when i unpack my 1957,s and show you what i mean .

The very early bars were burnished and frosted with a very delicate pin attachment , then the second type came out with a very thick and long pin which was longer than the bar .

Lastly came the bar you have shown above with the modern badge type pin often found today , with what looks like the circle mark at the bottom which indicate,s it was made by S & L .

The stickpin group is a nice unusual combination with the navy clasp and lappland shield together .

Thanks for showing !

Grant