News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

new member here- hello!

Guest tsand77

Guest tsand77

ive been looking for a user forum like this for a while they arent easily found so far! ive inherited a large collection of badges, many canadian but there are many british and US as well. I also have been sorting through a military ribbon collection that seems to be a world collection. im hoping to find information and ill slowly be putting up lots for sale as there are many duplicates and extras ive found while sorting. 

any other ribbon collectors here? id like to know a few things about these as its an unfamiliar hobby to me so far....

thanks for having me! hello from victoria bc canada!

Guest tsand77

Thank you all for the warm welcome, Ive been procrastinating in sorting through the boxes, as its intimidating for me having little experience with the ribbons, medals and badges though the badges are at least of interest to me in learning about their history. Ill be tackling the ribbons first I believe, and is a subject which I know nothing about and have had very little luck with finding any decent online resources so far. Im betting that user forums like this will be of the most interest if ribbons and medals are anything like stamps and coin collecting, but the reality is Im fresh in this hobby so please bear with.... thank you all!

Hi Tsand,

Welcome to the forum, I think the fastest way to ID what you have is to post pictures of them here in this forum, usually there will be a solid answer within a day. Every member will be pleased to help, and so am I. Just share the pictures with us.

Enjoy going trough your treasure!

Regards

Sampo