Gentleman's Military Interest Club

Hello to everyone,

I am not sure where to put this request, so I decided to place it here.  I am looking to purchase a 5 book Nimmergut series that details weights and sizes of medals and orders.  Any information on purchasing this series would be appreciated.

Dean

That's a steal, unused individual volumes used to be € 250 each. 

Kind regards,

Sandro

Hi,

Weitze of Hamburg has sold its entire stock of military books to this guy. So it´s likely from Weitze, originally.

GreyC

1 hour ago, GreyC said:

Hi,

Weitze of Hamburg has sold its entire stock of military books to this guy. So it´s likely from Weitze, originally.

GreyC

Wow.... you are right..... on the Weitze site the whole book section is gone!

The seller has two sets, one for 750 euros and one for 890. Given the price difference, I would make sure to check there is not a quality issue before going after the cheaper set. 

3 hours ago, Dave Danner said:

The seller has two sets, one for 750 euros and one for 890. Given the price difference, I would make sure to check there is not a quality issue before going after the cheaper set. 

Hi Dave,

here is the reason, why  the one copy is cheaper:

Stempel auf Vorsatzblättern, in zwei Bänden Fotos bzw. Zeitungsartikel auf Vorsatzblättern eingeklebt

Stamp on front pages, in two volumes photos / time articles on front pages glued

Regards
Andreas

Servus,

I would not rely on the contents of these books. There are many mistakes inside. I would not buy it today.
Greeting Walter