News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

U-Boat Badge "Winners" Photo Collection

• Replies 54
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely superb photo. My two favourite naval subjects in one photo, IJN and KM U-Boats. Great to see the Submarine School Graduation Badge being worn

Hello kunsho,

Hello Gordon,

the photo shows 3 crewmember of U 510, Cdr. Ritterkreuztr?ger Kapit?nleutnant Alfred Eick.

The photo was made 1944 in Kobe/Japan. The men on the left are the "Maschinenobergefreite Willi Zink", in the middle "Funkobergefreiter Martin Wagner" and on the right was the "Maschinenobergefreite Heinz Guyens".

Here are a monsunboat-foto from my collection. It shows another crewmember of U 510 with a rare "made in japan EK1"!

Hi Wolfgang,

"monsun" that must be you! Warmest welcome to the most expierienced "monsun boat" collector I know in the western hemisphere :-)

... originally I thought I can still post your beautiful pictures here and earn the collectors admiration alone... :lol:

Matthias

Edited by kunsho

Hello Matthias,

yes you are right. Thank you for the big compliment "most expierienced monsun boat collector".

Hello Gordon,

nice photo! It shows on the left the chief engineer from U 532, Lieutenant Buggisch.

I have another photo from him in my collection, together with two sumo-wrestler in japan.

Edited by Monsun

Here are the original japan made EK 1 from Lieutenant Buggisch, together with his uboat cap emblem from U 532. Last year I get this two rare pieces together with photos and documents directly from Mr. Buggisch.

Edited by Monsun

Back to the begining of the post "Share yours! - U-Boat Badge Winners Photo Collection":

Here are one of the best photos in my collection. It shows a "Maschinenobermaat" from U 178 (yes, U 178 was also a monsun boat!) ;)

Edited by Monsun