News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Eagle Squadron patch

I have ordered another blacklight.  Should be here in a couple of days.  Is the blacklight test the only test I can perform?  I have done a search on the forum.  Only a couple of topics show the Eagle Squadron eagle.  and none are free from a uniform tunic, so the reverse is unable to be verified.  I purchased this recently from Barry Turk at emedals.com.  I have had good luck with them in the past.  I would love to hear other methods as well. I will share the blacklight results when the blacklight arrives from Amazon. 

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Best Regards,

JustinG

Justin,

Something I have tried before, take one of the loose threads and put it next to a flame, if its modern it will melt and older textiles will burn as no plastics were used in their manufacture. Not fool proof but can give an indication of age. 

Simon.

• 2 weeks later...