News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Signum laudis Bronze and silver

Valgor

Hello Spolei,

I have wondered about that myself, zink or silver.

The material is not zink but it does not really look like silver aswel. It is as if the silver had a zinky wash over it. Anyway, it has a silver stamp on it. It must have looked at it upside down at first, becouse only now i see it is an "A" in a circle. Only solid silver gets a silver mark i gues, so it must be silver.

I have resisted cleening it sofar. I think i will clean the outer rim and i expect to see shining silver appear . I forgot to mention that the silverstamp is at the bottom an not even near the suspension ring.

Hello Christian, that is a sweet collection! Never seen such a mini and that nr°64 looks  good enough to steal!

I forgot to mention that the silverstamp is at the bottom an not even near the suspension ring.

Edited by Valgor

• 2 years later...
    • 10 months later...