Gentleman's Military Interest Club
Morar Andrei

Cultural initiative to remember the Romanian Campaign

This year, Romania gets into the aniversary of 100 years since the end of the Great War and the Great Union of December 1st 1918.

Because Romania is many times forgotten in the history pages, I decided to initiate 2 cultural programmes to inform the people:

1) the blog "Miltary Hitory of Romania", where I write different stories about the army and its battles from 1916-1917, or about social aspects, such as "Romanian Soldiers in the Austro-Hungarian Army"

2) by creating a series of videos on YouTube called "Battles of the Romanian Army", where I talk about different battles, more or less known, that took place in the First World War. The first one is already done, being entitles "The Battles for Făgăras County"

*Note: I'm sorry for the lack of activity on the blog on the last month. I was looking for an interesting article, but got nothing, at least yet.

A little update to the situation (sorry fir the lack of subtitles, they will be added tomorrow):

1) Good news for any English speaker: English subtitles for "The Charge of Prunaru" are finally here!  :)

2) Who would like to see a next video about the weapons used by the Romanian troops during the Great War?

A quick update of the situation: my latest video, about the equipment of the Romanian armed forces (subtitles will be added tomorrow, I promise).

What do you think about?

Fascinating stuff... particularly as I have been working on the Romanian section of my website recently!

A quick update and a new upload, this time in the domain of aviation:

Important announcement! By today, I will start creating this content only just in English, but maybe tere will also be subtitles in Romanian.

But I will continue using my native language in certain videos, on special ocasions.