News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Spanish sword dated 1854

Stuka f

Definitely the Spanish coat of arms - Leon & Castile.  I did a quick search for Spanish 'Model 1854's and didn't find one, but I'd still be inclined to think the date is a model ID and not a manufacture date.

OTOH, what I know about Spanish swords could be written on a postage stamp with room left over.  ;)

Interesting site. Thanks for pointing it out.

Amazing number of different swords they have had. I had no idea. Wish there was a list like that about Belgian blades.

Any way, here it is;

jefes.png

Hello , My pleasure , perhaps exists something similar about Belgian blades . The German manufacturer Weyerberg Kirschbaum & co  that exists today was a great manufacturer of blades and probably supplied the Belgian Army , as note ,today WKC produces ceremonial blades for France and Great Britain in the last case having the patterns of Wilkinsons.

PS  Excuse me , do you need tanslation ?