News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

What benefits did a HSU was entitled to ?

So I what's wondering what benefits you could get for being awarded the gold star of the HSU or they're equivalents ; the full cavaliers of the order of glory or the full cavaliers of the order of service to the homeland in the armed forces of the ussr 

since no one has replied and i was too curious about it , i did a little bit of research 

heroes of the soviet union were entitled to :

• A pension with survivor benefits in the event of the death of the title holder.
    • First priority on the housing list with 50% rent reduction, tax exempt and an additional 15 square meters in living space.
    • Annual round-trip first class ticket
    • Free bus transportation
    • Free annual visit to sanatorium 
    • Medical benefits
    • Entertainment benefit

full cavaliers of the order of glory were entitled to the same benefits that the HSU had .

and for the cavaliers of the order of service to the homeland in the armed forces of the ussr 

• priority in the choice of living quarters;
    • yearly free round trip personal travel by rail (express or passenger trains), by ship (in first class cabins, express or passenger lines), by air or by long-distance road transport;
    • free personal use of all types of urban passenger transport in rural areas within the limits of the Republic (except for taxis);
    • free vouchers to a sanatorium or rest home (once a year on the recommendation of a medical institution);
    • extraordinary availability to community services provided by domestic enterprises, cultural or educational institutions; and,
    • a 15% increase in pension.

do you guys know any other benefits that the cavaliers held ?

• 2 weeks later...