Gentleman's Military Interest Club

I have find some files I lost time ago, here are some of then, just to show it.

(Sorry but most of them are in spanish)

(all are vectorial lines made, any of them are images)

botw.thumb.JPG.6d7e92906c5f9f1331ed0162e00c6908.JPGcolw.thumb.JPG.6f65228cc0d24ba41988d715795ee31a.JPGhfw.thumb.JPG.2718379ebecb24ccb8f7cdacc7b19803.JPGwrw.JPG.7c8823b7489d9b828aefe17163a5cb34.JPGepw.JPG.72e391fb90799130dbd76249456eece3.JPGSinttulo-3.JPG.f14ef8e47ef4f5cdf1c035a4174e8318.JPG

The last:

Tbotonesweb.JPG.8770c62ad63e353c8084e1b70c240101.JPG

Nice

You may want to review the strap colors, the straps aren’t the sa,e color as the piping.

Boris , Nice work but perfectible .

CCJ and Bayern, I agree with you. But this is just a show of you can do with a computer drawing uniforms. It was maybe done eight years ago and maybe there is some mistakes. Thanks to say me and i will try to look for the sources i employed.

Regards

Boris , perfectible means upgrade something well done , your work it is .

Posted (edited)

Hello Bayern

Anyway on those times I thought to go on, but prussian army was too complicate for me, mainly because the most interesting information was in german, and german for me is worst than chinese to undenstard. Even russian is easier. Anyway I'm looking for the sources  I used to take a view on it.

Thanks you anyway.

Edited by Boris

Hello Boris ; exists many valuable information about the Prussian Army in english . as for example the three books The German Army in WW1 of NIgel Thomas And Ramiro Bujeiro .Osprey publishing Men at Arms  series

Yes you are right, but I would have to do a summary of books. I like more in german case the pre-war uniforms and the post-war freikops etc... 

Maybe I'll begin studing the freikorps badges. And then begin with the uniforms, I think there is as less an Osprey book that treat the freikorpss. Anyway without the german regulations for uniforms, I go blind . (Voy a ciegas). For this reason,I prefer freikorps, are more free.

regards

Hello , Yes exists an Osprey book about the Freikorps .

Posted (edited)

This is to see how I trim, they are new one medals, from e-medals and one from here:

Lanzallamas

I have lost the osprey book about freikorps :banger:

[gross-Hamburg]-ANV.jpg

cartel.jpg

papel-A4.thumb.jpg.ad93ad44ae4d3a0f3e702a8eae246abe.jpgcalavera.png.f4d33282817e7433d46ead83560f44ad.png

Edited by Boris