News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Reading help please.

Last 6 sections of page 12:

1) Gren.Ers.u.A.Btl 120 (Grenadier-Ersatz und Ausbildungs-Bataillon 120)

2) Alarm-Regiment Tried

3) abbreviations as per #1

4) Marsch-Kompanie and then abbreviations as per #1

5) 6./Grenadier-Regiment von H____

(Stellungs-Kampfgruppe XII/1)

6) 6./Grenadier-Regiment 73

As for his name, can you also show his signature on page 2, his parents names on page 3 and his signature on page 1. It can all help.

Thank you for your answer, curious about what kampfgruppe 12 is for something I've been looking for but not found anything yet. Can I get help with the last 3 lines on page 32, thank you

img053.jpgb.jpg

img063.jpgf.jpg

You see all sorts of notes, letters and documents from time to time, it's nothing unusual and just depends on what has been part of the group and has been put together either by the family or a previous collector.

5 hours ago, edwina said:

Thank you for your answer, curious about what kampfgruppe 12 is for something I've been looking for but not found anything yet. Can I get help with the last 3 lines on page 32, thank you

img053.jpgb.jpg

img063.jpgf.jpg

Edwina : Kampfgruppen were in the Wehrmacht , provisional units of mixed composition and variable size conformed in emergency situations . 

• 1 month later...