News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I know, Simon...

Better to know what you have in your collection than one day trying to do a trade, or sell items to purchase something else only to be told that they are worthless.  Believe me, every collector has a box somewhere that holds their mistakes...myself included.

Fakers have been around since time immemorial, this is why we collectors need to know our preferred interest inside out....and it's with thanks to people like Nick who start sites like ' The Gentleman's Interest Club' that give us a chance pass on experience to other collectors in the hope that they will not make the same mistakes....

Rule 1...If you are thinking of purchasing an item, ask for clear pictures and post them on the forum for opinions.  Thank goodness for the Internet.:beer:

• 4 weeks later...
    On 19/07/2018 at 17:29, J Temple-West said:

I know, Simon...

Better to know what you have in your collection than one day trying to do a trade, or sell items to purchase something else only to be told that they are worthless.  Believe me, every collector has a box somewhere that holds their mistakes...myself included.

Fakers have been around since time immemorial, this is why we collectors need to know our preferred interest inside out....and it's with thanks to people like Nick who start sites like ' The Gentleman's Interest Club' that give us a chance pass on experience to other collectors in the hope that they will not make the same mistakes....

Rule 1...If you are thinking of purchasing an item, ask for clear pictures and post them on the forum for opinions.  Thank goodness for the Internet.:beer:

Thank you so much.

Internet is a bless for collectors. It's so nice to have help with such nice people like on this forum. This badge I know from about 1994 when I saw it on market in Gdańsk, city in Poland. German Danzig. And I buy it from this collector in 2010! Amazing. Isn't it? I love this badge so much and when I recognize that this guy still got it I buy it. It looks really good. 

Internet is great tool.

Warmest regards

Simon