News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Preußischen Hof und Staat Handbuch, 1914

Can anyone tell me if there is an online resource (preferably open source) for the Handbuch über den Königlich Preußischen Hof und Staat für das Jahr 1914, and where to find it?  One of my continued fascinations and curiosities with the European monarchies before the Great War is the proliferation of gifting orders, medals, and honorary military commissions to members of the royal house, extended family, and to foreign royals.  

This book is the one that would tie everything together (at least for those directly linked to the Prussians) immediately before the war. Always interested in Wilhelm's younger children, I am currently chasing more information on the Hannovers.  The 1908 Handbuch is simply too early to show Ernst August III, Herzog zu Braunschweig-Lüneburg. Incidentally, if you have a wartime source for similar information (full list of orders, medals, commissions) for Ernst August III and his father (the Kronprinz of Hannover), that would be great. 

Thanks.