Gentleman's Military Interest Club
Auseklis

Another unknown Chinese medal

Dear fellow collectors,

Just got this one. I would realy appreciate if you could give me an identification for it.

Thanks for your help.

DSC01795s.JPG

DSC01796s.JPG

DSC01797s.JPG

I am afraid there is a cottage industry of fakers in China admirably helped by Ebay who are not bothered about fakes being pedalled on their site (one only has to see the British medals to see the fraudulent abominations offered on the site). The Chinese fakers have already destroyed the native coin market

I am waiting for their present pathetic efforts in medals to get really good and kill the market in Chine ODM. Pity more extreme methods of mediaeval tortures couldn't be imposed  on the fakers by the Chinese regime. 

Paul

On 16/12/2018 at 19:22, paul wood said:

I am afraid there is a cottage industry of fakers in China admirably helped by Ebay who are not bothered about fakes being pedalled on their site (one only has to see the British medals to see the fraudulent abominations offered on the site). The Chinese fakers have already destroyed the native coin market

I am waiting for their present pathetic efforts in medals to get really good and kill the market in Chine ODM. Pity more extreme methods of mediaeval tortures couldn't be imposed  on the fakers by the Chinese regime. 

Paul

Poor effort! Oh! Paul, please don't relax your vigilance. If there is, I can't say too much.:ninja: