News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello The Royal Saxon infantry regiment number 4 ,number 103 in the German Army , was named Great Duke Friedrich II von Baden

Friedrich II 1857 1928, was the last Reigning Great Duke of Baden . 1908 1918. he was a first cousin of William II .

16 minutes ago, Bayern said:

Hello The Royal Saxon infantry regiment number 4 ,number 103 in the German Army , was named Great Duke Friedrich II von Baden

Friedrich II 1857 1928, was the last Reigning Great Duke of Baden . 1908 1918. he was a first cousin of William II .

THANK YOU !!!

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting on bar to show up from Germany! Anyone have trouble with DHL transfer to US post office ? Last tracking scan April 1 Frankfort   

Never had one take this long ?

Edited by scottplen

1 hour ago, scottplen said:

Still waiting on bar to show up from Germany! Anyone have trouble with DHL transfer to US post office ? Last tracking scan April 1 Frankfort   

Never had one take this long ?

In December I ordered books from Germany and they were sent off via DHL.  Despite my efforts with the US Post Office and the seller's attempts no one could figure out where the books were.  In March, the books just showed up.  There was a note attached saying the delivery could not be made in Jan!.   But, miraculously, they were delivered in March.

I believe but can not prove, that the fact my address  was handwritten, our post office workers could not decipher the handwriting, even though it was clear, to include the ZIP code.   They just rejected it.

My only advice to you is wait, wait and wait some more.  Also, in the future ask your seller to type the address if that is not something they ordinarily do.

It's maddening to have to wait so long, but I fear that the level of effort put forth these days by the USPS leaves a great deal to be desired.

Andy

6 hours ago, arb said:

In December I ordered books from Germany and they were sent off via DHL.  Despite my efforts with the US Post Office and the seller's attempts no one could figure out where the books were.  In March, the books just showed up.  There was a note attached saying the delivery could not be made in Jan!.   But, miraculously, they were delivered in March.

I believe but can not prove, that the fact my address  was handwritten, our post office workers could not decipher the handwriting, even though it was clear, to include the ZIP code.   They just rejected it.

My only advice to you is wait, wait and wait some more.  Also, in the future ask your seller to type the address if that is not something they ordinarily do.

It's maddening to have to wait so long, but I fear that the level of effort put forth these days by the USPS leaves a great deal to be desired.

Andy

Just got an email it’s in NJ !