News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Wanted - KC black Special Constabulary buttons

I'm looking to get some KC black Special Constabulary buttons to finish off a tunic project. For those who don't know the style, these are the black pressed horn or plastic buttons with the King's Crown at the centre and the "pie crust" edging. I have attached an image below.

I am mostly looking for the smaller pocket/epaulette sized buttons as I do not have enough of these at present, but I am also struggling to put together a decent matched set of five larger ones for the front from what I have already, as they vary so much in design and particularly size even when they came from the same maker. Firmin seems to be somewhat better in this respect at least.

So if anyone has spares of these they are looking to part with, please leave a message or get in touch. Thanks :).

Special Constabulary pie crust buttons.JPG

Edited by ayedeeyew