News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi all,

Well, getting ready to zonk out after a long day but figured I'd pop in one more. Had intended to do it earlier this evening but got sidetracked, had to run some quick errands and then pick up Kim from work.

So here goes... my collection of Mothers Crosses. Would love to eventually get a case for the bronze as well as cased mini's in bronze and gold and a case for my silver mini.

Enjoy! :cheers:

First my bronze:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Nice! As far as I know, only the gold version came in a case.

Hi Terry,

Not sure... thought they all did... and the mini's in small boxes. But Lord knows I've been wrong before. :D

But to me they're safer and more comfy by far in cases then out. Everything needs a garage! :lol::D

Thanks! :cheers:

Dan

Hi Terry,

Not sure... thought they all did... and the mini's in small boxes. But Lord knows I've been wrong before. :D

Dan

Angolia also mentions this although your cases do look nice. Here's a poor shot of my minis..

Guest WAR LORD

THERE IS AN EXTREEMLY RARE BOX WITH THE SILVER EMBLEM. THESE WERE EMPLOYED FOR THE LONG DEDICATION. This is an extreem rarity, but with box?

Hi Terry,

Oooooh COVET, heavy on the covet!!!! :lol: I know... shame on me, and on Easter yet! :rolleyes: But me can't helps it... me love this stuff soooooo! :love::love::lol:

They are gorgious! Sure wish I'd at least finished my mini's much less gotten them in boxes. Even back in the day those boxes didn't seem to show up very often. You are one lucky fellow! My hats off to you! :beer:

Thanks for showing them off. They're terrific! :cheers:

Dan

THERE IS AN EXTREEMLY RARE BOX WITH THE SILVER EMBLEM. THESE WERE EMPLOYED FOR THE LONG DEDICATION. This is an extreem rarity, but with box?

Hi War Lord,

Do tell us more... as for me, at least, I'm not familiar with this. Sounds interesting.

Thanks, :cheers:

Dan

Guest Darrell

Love those mini's :beer: Gotta say I only have the Mother's Crosses plus a stickpin or two and that's it .... but these babies make the Mother's Cross Set COMPLETE:

The cases were a complete luckout ... got them for a pittance ....

Hi Darrell,

Back from finishing my Honeydo for the day. Car is completely detailed from stem to stern... meanwhile... what does the rest of the clan do? They're both napping! Sigh. ;)

Well, at least I got my thing done. :D

As always, a fantastic set! I'm in awe. :jumping::jumping::love::love:

Thanks for showing them off, :cheers:

Dan

Edited by Hauptman

Guest Darrell

Silver one never came cased? Packet only? That's what I remember?

As far as I know stogie.

Like this one for my silver:

Guest WAR LORD

The box with the silver emblem was for the special long inscription medal. I do not know if the Bronze was also cased. But it has the possibility.

• 3 years later...
    • 1 year later...