News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Soviet Orders, Medals and Badges

Dan,

That suspension is from the Lenin's 100th Anniversary of Birth medal. These (suspensions) were made by different manufacturers, some of which stamped their production. As of today, there has not yet been a complete inventory of all the existing variations.

Marc

Dan,

I forgot to mention that yours looks like possibly coming from the Scherbinski Zavod Metallicheskoy Galanterey ("ЩЗ").

Marc

• 6 months later...
    • Replies 196
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Been a bit since I've been able to add anything here in my Soviet Orders thread. But just lucked out and picked this one up for not too much on Ebay:

Pics are the sellers (Dmitriy Itkis - Harum2801).

It's number: 1436396.

It's not often now that I see any of the Soviet Orders for what I feel is a reasonable price. I'm just so happy to have lucked out with this one. :jumping::jumping:

Dan :cheers:

Edited by Hauptman

Hi all,

Well, the OGPW in my collection are breeding again. :jumping::jumping: Just won this one about an hour ago. Pics are the sellers (Trader Nick's Collectibles in Kissimmee Florida). I'm not positive about the SN... hard to make out in the pic but will confirm once it arrives. I love the patina which gives it character... a nice rainbow toning. :love:

I "think" the SN reads: 998986. This is my 4th 1st class and my 18th OGPW overall. For now I'm shooting for the big 20 and then I'll keep going as long as the good Lord continues to bless me with good deals on them. :D

Here's what I have so far:

Order GPW 1st Type 2 Variation 1 (214126) Georgian Group (Researched!)

Order GPW 1st 1985 issue (474172)

Order GPW 1st 1985 issue (6627703)

Order GPW 1st 1985 issue (998986)

Order GPW 2nd (19745) Type 1 Variation 3 (fake from original WWII issue... gift from Vic)

Order GPW 2nd (907735)

Order GPW 2nd 1985 issue (2662709)

Order GPW 2nd 1985 issue (3471267)

Order GPW 2nd 1985 issue (3878174)

Order GPW 2nd 1985 issue (5789984) (Complete with award booklet and box)

Order GPW 2nd 1985 issue (6300504)

Order GPW 2nd 1985 issue (1823103) (Scratched but visible number) (From Paul J. Schmitt)

Order GPW 2nd Umalatova issue (3002)

Order GPW 2nd Umalatova issue (3089)

Order GPW 2nd Umalatova issue (3391)

Order GPW 2nd Umalatova issue (3574)

Order GPW 2nd Umalatova issue (5476)

Order GPW 2nd Umalatova issue (5502)

Edited by Hauptman

Hauptman;

Congratulations! Here's hoping you have continued sucess with good deals!

Rick

Many thanks Rick. :beer: And the same to all of our members... may the good deals keep popping up! :jumping::jumping:

• 4 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...

Sorry for the slightly off pic quality... was anxious to post these for comments but will try to scan in the next day or so and replace these pics with scans. Did these with my new camera and hoping they'll be good enough to get some feedback which of course, as always is deeply appreciated. :jumping::jumping:

Thanks! :beer:

• 6 months later...