News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Some mini IC's

And last but not least one that I've always wondered if it's part of one of those chained minis... and although that may be the case I've always displayed it with a piece of miniature IC ribbon... tattered but original:

IPB Image

IPB Image

And finally a comparison of size between it's big brothers and itself:

IPB Image

Thanks for looking at my baby IC's. :cheers:

Dan

Great sellection of mini EKs :jumping: Dan- I really like the mini EK2 on the ribbon.

I love Imperial minis and pick them up when I can. Here is a scan of some of my mini EKs.

My favorites would have to be the 22mm EK1 screwback and the 1870 Ek2 with ribbon.

[attachmentid=35800]

Nice minis everyone :cheers:

Dan, the last one of yours is indeed most likely an EK 1 for a mini-chain :beer:

Hi Gerd,

Good to know. Can't even remember where I got all these for the life of me... somewhere along the way in the misty past... getting more and more misty all the time in fact. :lol:

Mucho thanks! :cheers:

Dan

Dan --I didn't mean to hijack your thread but it's not often I get a chance to show off :P

Hi Greg,

Heavens no! :cool: That's what this is all about. You have no idea how thrilled I am when I light a fire under folks and things get moving. Happened the first time when I posted my "French Collection" (Starring Gene Hackman... oops, wrong movie again! :cheeky: ) and then this time with these and the DDR border signs.

I think this is terrific when everyone jumps in and joins the party. It's great! And everyone ends up with a free show, learns alot and perhaps are motivated to begin a new aspect to their collection or perhaps a completely new area of collecting all because they see something that inspires them on one of these threads.

So please, hijack away... I love what I'm seeing! :love::love::jumping::jumping:

Thanks, :cheers:

Dan