News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

and front.......and PLEASE....will someone out there tell me how to put two photos (front and back) together and still stay within probationary standards!!!!

post-1252-1147984762.jpg

• Replies 65
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mike,

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for posting these great items. Until you have been a member for a while your upload limit will be low which means it will be difficult for you to put 2 images together without losing image size. Once you've been here a while your limit will be increased & it will be easier to do.

Keep 'em coming Mike! :beer:

Cheers

Don

• 4 weeks later...

Did anybody happen to see our favorite Friday update dealer's example today. A beat-up membership book and a buggered pin for all of $245 US!! And for that price you get a lot of free solder. Have a nice weekend. Robert :beer:

• 8 years later...
    • 2 months later...

Thats a cool revival guys! Don,I assume these are all the years available or is there a 39 one missing? Are these made of tombac or also some precious metal type like somewhat above these were?

Thats a cool revival guys! Don,I assume these are all the years available or is there a 39 one missing? Are these made of tombac or also some precious metal type like somewhat above these were?

​Good to hear from you again!!!

No just tombac.  I've only ever seen these years.  So far I have not seen a 1939.  They also came in bronze & silver grade, but these are very rare, much rarer than the gold.

Don

It is good to see this topic open up again.  Thanks to Odulf for all the documents to one person.  I spent many a happy day in Friesland!  (Friesland uber alles!)  Here are a pair of honor badges from the same year.  As Don said, the silver seems to be more difficult to find than the gold.  Mike

DSCN2252.JPG

• 8 months later...