News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

bahawalpur long service medal

Guest pikemedals

Guest pikemedals

hi if anyone have a photo of the bahawalpur long service medal in silver.if they can post it on the site.i been offer one. so i will be buying it blind.so if anyone can hlep me please.paul

Which one is it? There are NUMEROUS Bahawalpur long service medals (and if McClenaghan ever gets around to revising his book, there'll be some logic emerging in the system). I have most of them, and there is no great mystery of what exists, but the "what is it" and how does the system fit together has been complex. Many of these have come out of Bahawalpur (at really HIGH prices) from unissued stocks (though some in really poor condition). Silly silly prices, around a pound on the rupee!

Guest pikemedals

hi ed ,i don,t know what medal it this has it come in a parcel of indian ww1 medals sorry mate.am looking for a good book on indian medals what can i buy? paul