News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Wound Badges

Guest Darrell

Hi don,

Are you saying the WB in pic 7 and 8 is not painted but a stripped black one? It looks like a gold paint applied to me ohmy.gif

No....It also looks like painted to me also.I also seen pictures of brass one polished

to look like golds.Anyways have you found any other examples like yours from the maker.

don

Guest Darrell

No....It also looks like painted to me also.I also seen pictures of brass one polished

? to look like golds.Anyways have you found any other examples like yours from the maker.

? ?  don

Hi Don,

I cant remember if I have seen many (online) like the L/11 I have, come to think of it I havent seen more than one other in person.

I saw a silver once on one of the "good" German dealer sites a while back and it looked pretty convincing.

Edited by Darrell

• 1 month later...

Here is the one wound badge I have.It is a black grade hollow back with pin missing.It does have a makers mark below the swaz on the reverse,but the I can't quite make it out.looks like the last digit is a 7.Any thoughts on who the maker may be?

As always thanks,

Jim P