News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Intelligence Officer - Russia WWI

This group is still with 'the family' and they asked me not to put a name to it, but worth seeing anyway. Recipient was an Intelligence Officer in Russia during World War One.

Steve

Hallo Steve, :beer:

Beautiful Set, with a nice Romanian Order of the Star (1864) (Blue Cross) looks like a Knight, Military, 1st Model* but would need to see a close up front and rear to be sure.

*1st Models had nine rays between the limbs of the cross, probably in silver, and often not hall-marked, the reverse should have King Carol I cypher, which is two "C"s one inverted with a "I" in the centre.

Still its a fantastic set and thanks for sharing it with the Club :jumping::jumping::jumping:

Kevin in Deva. :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Whow... :wacky:

What a fab group

But why did he split the russian awards??

I see a order of st vladimir 4th in the bar and the 3rd class besides it... His miniature bar had already been upgraded... :)

But next to the Chevalier d'Legion d'Honneur is a order of St Anne....

Besides the St Anne and St Vladimir a Knight of the order of the Star of romania.

Maybe anyone knows why he splitted both russian awards??? :unsure:

I thought the rules demanded that medals of the same country should be put besides each other in the order of that land....

Would like to hear,

Kind regards,

Jacky

Edited by Jacky