News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Denmark - how they wear the sashes

Guest Rick Research

Who is that?

Maybe it slipped down because there isn't enough "there" to hold it UP? :unsure::rolleyes:

I don't know the protocol of wearing the star only in Denmark. The prince is wearing no sashes but two stars, so I assume that the occasion is less formal than one requiring sash and star.

The princess is Australian by birth, as I recall, so they may just be happy she's not in bush gear.

In any case, her dress, which is all it is, isn't the proper color for the Elephant sash. I am constantly amazed at the conslusions some people seem to want to jump to in the absence of any evidence at all. IPB Image

Guest Rick Research

We're easily bemused. :cat:

Well, I am, anyway. :rolleyes:

I figured this couldn't be the lovely and gracious Margarethe's daughter, which is what confused me. Can't keep track of Kids Today.