News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Need expert opinions please! R.S marked...

Hi Tom,

the CCC is a really bad fake...i can tellyou...

If you really want...i can do some pics...but i can tell you now...its soo bad its not worth showing...

Whats your opinion on the other badges shown????

Cheers

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the IAB's are all good. Don't wory too much about the broken catch on the JFS.......that is very common with the semihollows. The unmarked is an L/56 in case you were wondering. And the MK6 is no easy one to find. So in terms of IAB's you did really well for yourself.

Hi Paul,

Sorry I didn't see you post in this thread sooner, I rarely check this site.

Anyway, yes, I agree, the RS CCC is very much a reproduction, but I would still like to see a closeup of the obverse if you don't mind. I am trying to put a timeline together on the fake RS CCC that will help us in determining which RS CCCs are the actual wartime originals.

Thanks

Tom D.

Thanks Greg!

Nice to know i was not wrong with those ones!

An L/56 eh! cool!. :) Have the L/56 and the J.F.S on the for sale stand...if ya want them at all...am keeping the M.K.6 for now...whats it worth??

Tom, its not a R.S CCC...its a baaad fake! but will post a pic soon as gotta rush off now...

What do the Gents think of the HSF? and the R.S GAB??

Regards From New Zealand.

Paul