News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The Red Bible Has Arrived!

Just coming back from a week long trip abroad, and what's in the mail box ? A superb book :jumping::jumping: , with a very nice message from Dave!! Thanks Dave for both!! :beer:

BTW, what a performance this has been. Just keep in mind (with the following message) that Dave began to seriously think about it at end of June 2006. He had the idea in mind for a while, but I think it is US in this Forum who helped him decide about it. Great work, Dave :jumping::jumping: !!

After PMing with Dan and from this thread, I had a thought come to me... Would anyone be interested in a less-formal book with citations for awards? While a formal (e.g. nicely published with hardback and all) would involve more time than I have, I would be willing to self-publish a book (somewhere around 100-125 pages) that would just be of translated citations for awards.

Were I to do that, would there be any interest in that? Based on the cost of printing my thesis (167 pages) with the same binding as Charles Sharpe's order of battle books, it would probably run around $40 a copy (or so).

Before I embark on putting a hundred or so citations into one document, I'd just like to see if anyone were interested. The citations aren't doing much sitting on my hard drive, so if someone (well, more than someone!) could be interested in them, I'd be happy to do it.

Dave

And, when will be the second one :rolleyes: ?

Cheers.

Ch.

• Replies 150
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic