News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I almost forgot about this bar. I only got a chance to have it scanned yesterday. I picked it up late last year, and it arrived on my doorstep on Christmas Eve! A nice surprise for the holidays!

All I need now are the medals

cheers Jason

Guest Rick Research

What kind of hooks are on back?

The last time my Evil Twin came by here with a BOX Of Goodies, he had a very nice Old Style bar which had been made with extra wide hooks for those idiotic Italian style Baden suspensions, to keep several medals from sliding around as they would on the usual ring hooks. I had never seen anything like that before.

I agree-- your pristine south German style mounting NEEDS Real Silver! :food-smiley-004:

Hi Rick, its got the normal thin mounting tabs on the back, it didn't occurr to me at the time to get theback done (I was skipping work for a half hour to get it done!). No wide one on this one!

I think you're right Ralph, how about a trade? I've got some beer and ciggies here and a dog and 2 cats you can have for it....! cheeky

cheers Jason