News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

HOLLAND & HOLLAND ZEPLIN GUN, Any info?

Guest Leo Hamel

Guest Leo Hamel

I have a side by side shotgun made by Holland and Holland that is one of a hundred or so made for the Royal Airforce for shooting at Zeplins w/ special ammunition. I have confirmation that the guns were made and my serial number falls into the range. I am looking for pictures, drawings or anything a all as Holland has nothing. The gun appears to have had rifle sights at one time, but no more. I would like to restore it to original configuration. ANY HELP Out THERE? Please send your reply to my e-mail as well as posting it. (leohamel@aol.com) THANK YOU!

I would contact Holland and Holland themselves. They would love to help with a project like that. I don't think you would want to pay for their work but they would certainly be very helpful with any information you would need.

Cheers

Gary

I have a side by side shotgun made by Holland and Holland that is one of a hundred or so made for the Royal Airforce for shooting at Zeplins w/ special ammunition. I have confirmation that the guns were made and my serial number falls into the range. I am looking for pictures, drawings or anything a all as Holland has nothing. The gun appears to have had rifle sights at one time, but no more. I would like to restore it to original configuration. ANY HELP Out THERE? Please send your reply to my e-mail as well as posting it. (leohamel@aol.com) THANK YOU!