News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Orders of Thailand

Hauptmann

Hi all,

Here are my four Orders from Thailand... two Orders of the Crown and two Orders of the White Elephant. I think I actually have at least two more of these running around somewhere... tried to find them but couldn't. There's still alot I need to find since our last move up here. Just tons of stuff still packed in boxes.

[attachmentid=43041]

[attachmentid=43042]

I'm not sure of the levels of these. I think the second Order of the Crown is an Air Force issue.

But I know very little about these... other than they are beautiful! :love::love: So if anyone can enlighten me I would be most grateful.

Also does anyone have an idea what these would be worth nowadays? I got them a number of years ago and once I had them I never kept up with similar orders.

Thanks! :cheers:

Dan

I think the second Order of the Crown is an Air Force issue.

Hello Dan,

Nice ones ! Never seen that ribbon device before :beer:

Here's how the Thai ladies deal with their elephants :P

[attachmentid=43352]

Hello Dan,

Nice ones ! Never seen that ribbon device before :beer:

Here's how the Thai ladies deal with their elephants :P

[attachmentid=43352]

Hi Hendrik,

Nice one too!!!! :love::love::jumping: I see quite a few of these assorted Thai awards pop up on Ebay yet most seem to be for the ladies. I'd dearly love a cased set of the breast star, neck order or even sash order at some point.

I've always wanted a breast star/neck order cased combination of some nice looking Order. But sadly they all seem to be waaaaay to much for my blood. Hopefully someday something will pop up.

And I have seen that same attachment in different variations over the years... some smaller some larger... assume manufacturer differences.

My mom "loves" :love::love: elephants so when I originally got my first of these it was primarily because of the Order of the Elephant. I gave her a set which she'd occassionally wear as jewelry, like a pendant. She loved them! But when she was moving she sent them back to me for safe keeping. And now they're packed lord only knows where in my stuff after our move. One of these days we hope to get through everything and sort it all out. I keep running up against things I know I have but can't find... in storage in a box and can't get to it. Sigh.

Beautiful pieces though!

Thanks, :cheers:

Dan

But sadly they all seem to be waaaaay to much for my blood. Hopefully someday something will pop up.

Ha, yes, the No. 1 virtue of the medal collector : patience ! Some cash does help of course :P

I gave her a set which she'd occassionally wear as jewelry, like a pendant.

What ? Unauthorized wearing of medals !!! :o:shame:

:lol::lol:

Cheers,

Hendrik

• 4 years later...

very nice Dan..:cheers:

i ever saw order of white elephant in a german medal bar somewhere in GMIC (you can search it then)

but i don't know how much it worth now, you can try to contact hugh or adam phayamouk to get more details..:beer:

Edited by kapten_windu