Gentleman's Military Interest Club

My Good Friend Francois (ie - Frenchie),

WE have come to know each other's collections and lives over the internet and the forums. Your abilities and talents in this Hobby are outstanding. The time you have spent writing articles to educate others is but pure dedication. You take the Hobby seriously, but do so with a very simplistic method.

The proof is documented in viewing, and by marvelling at your collection. And what you have posted for us to view is but a mere scratch of the surface of your endeavours.

Just Outstanding! :cheers:

A Coca-Cola Boy

Mark

Francois,

You collection is simply amazing, the best I've seen!

It's such a pity that you decided to focus your interest elsewhere.

William

My Good Friend Francois (ie - Frenchie),

WE have come to know each other's collections and lives over the internet and the forums. Your abilities and talents in this Hobby are outstanding. The time you have spent writing articles to educate others is but pure dedication. You take the Hobby seriously, but do so with a very simplistic method.

The proof is documented in viewing, and by marvelling at your collection. And what you have posted for us to view is but a mere scratch of the surface of your endeavours.

Just Outstanding! :cheers:

A Coca-Cola Boy

Mark

With few people words are not necessary as we are almost the same (well, except that mine is 28 cm :speechless1::rolleyes: ) and to be recognized by a friend means a lot to me.

Frenchie (TMC)

Francois,

You collection is simply amazing, the best I've seen!

It's such a pity that you decided to focus your interest elsewhere.

William

William,

We are not owners of the items we collect, even better, in most of the case we don't deserve the medals we collect - in the best case, we are keeper of them and try to enjoy as it is a commun hobby. Things turn and what has highlited your collection yesterday is going to highlight someone else collection tomorrow etc,etc ..... c'est normal

F,

I love the DLV, hiding beneath the 1st Model. Looks like both early blades used the same dunkelblau leder on the scabbard. And what an incredible etui for the AL MERITO EN CAMPANA.

M

some daggers
Edited by mmiller

Hi My Friend,

How about posting (maybe I missed it already) the Spanish Pilot and Pilot Observer Wings. You KNOW that is one of my favorites of yours!

Best Regards

How long has it taken for you to amass this collection?? Sir this is what I hope to have in my later years...youve given me alot of motivation for my Luftwaffe collecting!! WOW just save some for the rest of us! All the best, Jon