News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

World War 1 colour Postcards

• Replies 127
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo Mike. very nice postcards of von Mack :love: Kevin in Deva :beer:

Thanks, Kev! I have several more of him, but they're not in color! Perhaps this is silly, but he has always looked to me like exactly what I think an Imperial German field marshal should look like! :love:

Edited by Mike Dwyer

My latest coloured card which I think is fantastic even though the Brit doesn?t have much colour to his uniform.

The reverse is written in Flemish/Dutch by Joseph Naveau Van den Corput to his brother(?) Ed.

Does anyone happen to know the Dutch word for silly? ??. aan den bloedigen oorlag, looks a lot like a silly war to me so long as silly in German (bl?d) and Dutch are similar.

Tony

pc.jpg

Edited by speedytop

My latest coloured card which I think is fantastic even though the Brit doesn?t have much colour to his uniform.

The reverse is written in Flemish/Dutch by Joseph Naveau Van den Corput to his brother(?) Ed.

Does anyone happen to know the Dutch word for silly? ??. aan den bloedigen oorlag, looks a lot like a silly war to me so long as silly in German (bl?d) and Dutch are similar.

Tony

It's bloody, not silly.

• 3 years later...