News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1813 EK2 on EBay

I don't care for it. The casting is typical of an early sand cast core, but the Oakleaves are more in a later style with the curved stem and upward pointing acorns. The spacing of the 1813 is rather strange, too.

It's a Prinzen remember gents - and damn close to the way good originals look.

I would have at least asked for better photo's of the oddly spaced date area to make sure that wasn't just a trick of the light...

I don't hate it..

Marshall

It's a Prinzen remember gents - and damn close to the way good originals look.

I would have at least asked for better photo's of the oddly spaced date area to make sure that wasn't just a trick of the light...

I don't hate it..

Marshall

My feelings exactly. I have a feeling this one might just have been good.

Sorry guys, but as a Prinzen piece I like it even less. The quality and the core strike are really crappy. I've only handled a few correct 1870's and only one 1813 prinzen... quality was way higher than this piece... if it was a correct prinzen, sold in Germany, I'd wager it would have brought at least double the hammer price..