News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Medal of Ushakov

:jumping: I've wanted one of these from the very beginning of my collecting Soviet ODMs :jumping:

VERY NICE!!! :cool:

:beer: Doc

Hi Doc,

Well, now I know what to get you for Christmas... as soon as Ed McMahon pays me a visit! :P

They are nice though... hope we can both get one one day. :beer::jumping:

Dan :cheers:

The Ushakov Medal used to be my favorite medal. I had a bunch... and sold them... and then couldn't afford any more! Back when I could buy them for $350-$400 each, here are some photos of the ones that I had...

Guest Darrell

Hey Dave,

Appears there are two variations of these? Different chain devices? OR maybe replacement chains?

Nice to see an original one. I always loved the design of it with the anchor and chain. :love:

Well, not just the chain... but the way it looks like it has blocks from the old block and tackle days of sail. Just great stuff!!!! :love::love::jumping::jumping:

Dan :cheers:

Hi Dave,

Very nice groups indeed. But the one with both Ushakov 2266 and Nahimov 11857 (belonged to cmrd. Derbin) has a fake medalbook. Awards themselves are original, but the book is one of those washed-out specimens. So the medals are not his awards, he got only GPW 1 class. If you don't mind I can post the book here and explain why do I think so.