News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I have been swamped in the last 24 hours with e-mails about this book. I am not selling them. The publisher is selling them and you can buy directly from them. I?m not trying to be rude or standoffish, but I haven?t even seen a hard copy of the book yet. So I?m trying to put this out in a couple of forums in an effort to direct people the correct way. You can go to my web site www.pickelhauben.net there is a link there on the front page to the publisher and you can order it directly.

Neumann & M?ller Imperial German Military Catalogues: A Resource for Collectors and Historians It will be available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble's and other booksellers in a matter of weeks. The cost from the publisher, AuthorHouse, is $28.99 and is three dollars less than the retail price. The ISBN is 1425938760 . Randy Trawnik who wrote the forward called Neumann -- "the wonder disk." Pretty high praise.

Publishers blurb.

This is a reprint of two military effects catalogs from Imperial Germany. Historians and collectors will be amazed at what was offered for private purchase. From medals to swords to horse furniture to guns and spiked helmets, page after page has amazing detail. The width of M?ller and the detailed depth of Neumann make these absolutely invaluable. Much of what is reprinted here has never been offered before. Discoveries in the Neumann catalog have revolutionized some thoughts about Imperial German collecting. This is a wonderful trip to the time of Kaiser Wilhelm II before WWI, and a must have resource.

IPB Image