News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of Liberation of Siberia

Gaffken

Hi--

I recently saw something to this affect posted on eBay recently, described as being attributed to Adm. Kolchak's forces. Would anyone have any further details or scans of it? The cross was a beautiful translucent green design, and I think I would have almost gone for it if I simply had more knowledge of it...

Many thanks!

Hi--

I recently saw something to this affect posted on eBay recently, described as being attributed to Adm. Kolchak's forces. Would anyone have any further details or scans of it? The cross was a beautiful translucent green design, and I think I would have almost gone for it if I simply had more knowledge of it...

Many thanks!

Like to comment, but no photo here.

No one's familiar with this award then? I'm surprised... :(

I managed to salvage a scan off of the eBay site before the images disappeared, so let me know if this helps...

[attachmentid=49622]

• 10 years later...
    On 31.07.2006 at 05:13, Gaffken said:

Hi--

Many thanks!

On 11.08.2006 at 06:57, Gaffken said:

No one's familiar with this award then? I'm surprised... :(

I managed to salvage a scan off of the eBay site before the images disappeared, so let me know if this helps...

[attachmentid=49622]

Front_close.JPG

Front_close.JPG

Hello. I'm from Russia. what you found is the greatest Order of the liberation of Siberia. Kolchak order to produce about 3000 pieces. it's part of the treasure of Kolchak. tape which is visible in pictures visible was ordered in Japan, exactly 99 years ago. if you read this please answer and tell me what you know about this post on eBay.