Education and Science Badges

Ed_Haynes

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While I don't know if we are brave enough to get into the "diamonds" here, we do need a thread for this category.

By "diamonds" you mean CZ? :P

Well, here is one with 8 CZ: R 16 - The Teacher :beer: (After 24 years teaching I guess if I was a Mongolian I would have probably been awarded this one :beer: )

Dolf

R 14 - The Leading Teacher.

Apparently the only difference with R 12 you posted above it's the background color of the suspension: green on R 12 and red on this one. Notice that the leaves on mine are different from yours or the R 14 listed on Dr. Battushig's book. A variation?! :cheeky:

Dolf

Edited by Dolf

By "diamonds" you mean CZ? :P

No, the massively-confusing-with-ten-times-these-in-NIBs R46-R85 series!

Sooner or later we will have to take them on, but why not do the easier ones first? :P:beer:

Edited by Ed_Haynes

No, the massively-confusing-with-ten-times-these-in-NIBs R46-R85 series!

Ok, I see.

Well I don't have none of those anymore :(

Those I had have found a new loving home some time ago ;):cheers:

Looking forward to see them again posted here :love:

Dolf

• 2 months later...

I don't think these pictures do it justice, but the quality of the enamel is phenomenal for such a relatively unimportant badge. I dare say it is almost on par with that of the deputat badges.

Here is one of my favourite mongolian items, a serial numbered RO2!

The badge is also beautifully curved, to conform to human contours perhaps? :blush:

JC

And numbered . . . NICE!

:beer:

Though I'm not sure I'd consider the outstanding worker of people's education to be "unimportant"?! (Written in my real-world guise of a university professor :P .)

We really do need to try to sort out the confusing R 01 to R 08 series.

Edited by Ed_Haynes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...