News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Does anyone know of, or have any Godet catalogues printed between 1936 and 1941? Even single sheet issues for advertising purposes?

Les

Les

I have one from .. 'the 30's'... although when in the 30's I am unable to determine exactly. You may already have a copy - I can't remember if I sent you one.

Anything specific??

M.

Les

I have one from .. 'the 30's'... although when in the 30's I am unable to determine exactly. You may already have a copy - I can't remember if I sent you one.

Anything specific??

M.

Marshall,

Thanks. You've sent me a copy of that one, and I have it filed. The lack of the "Hindenburg" suggests pre-1934. I suspect that once Germany began re-arming in the mid-late 1930's, that Godet and other medal makers/suppliers ramped up their marketing, production, and sales.

I'm curious whether Godet (and a few other Imperial makers/suppliers) continued making/selling Imperial -orders- once LDO came on the scene, and if catlogues from the jewelers reflected both "LDO" items and non-LDO items. This question still remains from earlier discussions/queries I've raised on oanother forum, and which one well-known author was unable to supply -any- substantive answer even when invited to respond, despite a pending publication on one Imperial order.

Les