News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Soviet Plaque

• 2 weeks later...
    • Replies 52
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! :love::love: Nice one Vic! :jumping::jumping: I remember seeing those in the Sovietski catalog and a few other places. Was very tempted. I keep hoping one will come up on Ebay and that by the grace of God I might actually luck out and get for dirt cheap.

Hey... I can dream can't I? :cheeky::beer:

Dan :cheers:

Edited by Hauptman

I know that this type was used on trains. I'm not sure about yours. The seller told me they were used on trains, but I don't thnik so. Yours is different than the one I could buy in Moscow. It looks like the hammer and the other tool (what is the name in english) is in 2 parts. The oldest version is in one piece.

Edited by Soviet

I know that this type was used on trains. I'm not sure about yours. The seller told me they were used on trains, but I don't thnik so. Yours is different than the one I could buy in Moscow. It looks like the hammer and the other tool (what is the name in english) is in 2 parts. The oldest version is in one piece.

I believe the word you're looking for is wrench. :beer: Beautiful pieces, one and all :jumping::jumping: . They make me truly regret not buying one when I had the chance. But hopefully another one will turn up at a good price. I totally agree with Vic... if you've got them or got pictures of them... flaunt them! :cheers: j

Dan

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...