News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

New EK1s

That's more than interesting-Nr.1 is a textbook Godet-is it a convex one? If not it would be the first flat one I've ever seen. Nr.2 is strange-Is it the one from DN's update a few weeks ago? All the years I've never seen one of them-this is the 2nd in acouple of weeks!The core looks a little like the "square"type,but as long I haven't got the 2nd type in my collection I can't compare them.Let's wait what Mike can tell us about these two EKs.

Micha

The unmarked Godet does appear to be flat. I have one virtually identical to it that is also flat. The second one is very odd but in a nice way. I like it. The reinforcing on the corners also is unique. It looks rounded so that the corners would not damage the uniform cloth.

Dan Murphy

Don, these are Very Very nice indeed!

Thanks for the clarification as to why the points have the build up on them..makes perfect sense than fluff the expensive cloth and render the cloth all tatty.

Thanks for showing!

Kind regards

Paul

Not to reiterate Micha's question, but is the second cross the one from DN's site? I saw he had one listed a few weeks ago that had sold. Never seen one like it before. Really unique! The unmarked Godet is particularly nice itself, and flat too. Two excellent crosses!

Not to reiterate Micha's question, but is the second cross the one from DN's site? I saw he had one listed a few weeks ago that had sold. Never seen one like it before. Really unique! The unmarked Godet is particularly nice itself, and flat too. Two excellent crosses!

But you did reiterate. Yes, it is the one from Detlev's update. One of the few times I was faster than the rest.

But you did reiterate. Yes, it is the one from Detlev's update. One of the few times I was faster than the rest.

Sorry, but I had to know if you were the one. Now, no more sleep on Thursday nights, thanks. Seriously though, I thought it was the same one, great buy, both crosses I would love to have in my collection. Congrats!!! Russel

Edited by ekhunter