[attachmentid=52548][attachmentid=52549]

Here is one I have had a scan of for a time and never posted. Today is as good a day as any. Post your sympathizer pins. Have a nice weekend.

Very nice Gentlemen. I alas do not have any of these in my collection, just haven't been at the right place at the right time I guess.

Any more to see?

Cheers

Don

Of course there are ;) Here's one I've been told is an early type. Possibly a St.&L. ?

KR

Peter

Mr. Rosenberg I would venture a guess that your example would be an early version and nice it is. Peter, I have one like yours which I have to find and post.

Robert,I believe it to be early,too.Unfortunately one will never know where these items originally came from.

Regards

Another oddity. It's marked 900 SM and measure 15.6x15.6mm. I believe it initially had some kind of needle-attachment with a catch, but this seem to have been filed off and instead a bar as been added. An odd arrangement, for which I see no practical purpose :unsure:

KR

Peter

Thought to bump this thread in the hopes some new items have been collected.

--dj--Joe

These are the pic i could get with my camera i,m no david bailey , i would be interested in your opinion i have owned this for 25 years and i paid strong money for it then

it was bought from a dealer in Nottingham the first picture i posted was from the dealers site i listed i did it like that for convienience not to deceive as you can see i'm not very good at close ups , thanks again for looking

Edited by whiskymick

As I suspected I'm afraid, the infamous RZM M1/133 fake. These have indeed been around for many years, in fact the first SS/FM fakes appeared in the middle to late 1960's!!

As to Kelly's pins, indeed they are bad as well, & he has been trying to sell them for years.......

Cheers

Don

Hi Don,

Should be an original one - what do you think?

Best wishes

KDVR