News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

MY FIRST BB&Co TURKISH STAR

Kev in Deva

These are not my photos so apologies if my posting them here upsets anyone. I cannot recall whose photos they are (Rick's??)I will remove these, of course, if required.

Edited by TerryG

• 10 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    Guest Rick Research

Terry-- yours was made by Steinhauer & L?ck in the 1930s and is in immaculate condition!

Yes, larger individual scans of those three fronts and backs please. We have yet to see a "super sized" one like the upper left, and that is a particularly well made "Spangenst?ck" improiper medal bar version.

Guest Rick Research

Ahhhhh.

That super-sized one was wartime Austrian made-- it bears the wartime base metal mark " * " on the pin. :jumping::jumping::jumping:

That medal bar mounting one is a :love::love::love: Those are usually icky.

No clue about the "normal" one. Pin looks like it's been replaced... yet another "Endless Variation."

:cheers:

Guest WAR LORD

"No clue about the "normal" one. Pin looks like it's been replaced... yet another "Endless Variation."

The pin in my opinion is the original to the badge. Thank you kind Sir for the information.

• 1 year later...