Good evening. I ask you to express an opinion about this order. It seems I read somewhere on the Internet that they were released in the 60s.Many thanks.

20190203_165438-1.jpg

Here is another addition to my collection

interesting because of what is etched on the reverse - hard to read but appears to say “f sedlatzek berlin leipzigerstr”5B890A40-7308-4672-97C1-39059B8904C7.thumb.jpeg.ace2a3c607e265ff19a0aad0d2e08469.jpeg

EC2E029E-75C8-42A9-BF9E-2E678A8E5987.jpeg

Posted (edited)

obverse please, is there a company name on pin?:beer:

Edited by bryansk1959

http://gmic.co.uk/classifieds/item/403-tamara-ordersedlatzek/

No company name on the pin, perhaps a very small silver mark but difficult to be certain.

I do have another Sedlatzek Tamara in my collection (based on my big excel file used to document my collection) but not at home and can't remember the details and suspect I did not post a picture here.

Attached the pics of the current one.IMG_0434.thumb.jpg.709d5c42362f7082ee45aa90f1b64a69.jpgIMG_0435.thumb.jpg.459bfdb6340e23c6de12b33c73f54c5f.jpg

Hello.Here is another Tamara order+miniature to my collection :beer:

20190419_133132.jpg

20190419_133156.jpg

20190404_122019-1.jpg

20190404_120424.jpg

Wow, love the miniature!Wow, love the miniature!

Thanks.I would like to know if the miniatures of the Order of Tamara were only suspended? And the miniature on the needle is a converted suspension? This is the same from my collection.

4.jpg

A cased Tamara or somebody's color printer got a bit creative?

ebay nr 202714664610

Consular seals always guarantee authenticity, Bob!   And they are never forged!   The case itself seems in truly excellent condition considering is supposed age.  And such a modest price!!     😏   

Some documentation indicates that a German Consulate existed in Tiflis/Tbilisi at the appropriate time [see https://researchleap.com/role-support-germany-along-difficult-way-gaining-georgias-independence-1918/].  Rather unclear, however, what role it would play in this circumstance.   

How are the German consulate in Tiflis and the Order of Tamara connected? I do not believe.

Posted (edited)

Bryansk1959,  Did you not notice the sarcastic smirk icon???     The case does not seem similar to any known cases and the recess/nest for the star is very clumsy.  Someone either found some old or forged consular stamps and added them for 'legitimacy'.  In practice, what would a consular officer have to do with a military  related award?

Edited by 922F
spelck

I noticed everything. Therefore, I wrote that I did not believe it. It is not the best copy I have ever seen.