News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A special Third Reich ribbon bar.

Guest Rick Research

Yup, it is indeed. I had the brief privilege of having that on my kitchen table for Paws On. jumping

That brings up to about half a dozen the numbers of REAL ones I have seen in 40 years... among the 157,891 fakes out there.

As these hen's teeth show up, I always advise NOT showing detailed scans of exactly the features that distinguish good ones. Other eyes than collectors read any militaria collecting website, and the statistical odds are so heavily AGAINST any one of these being real that there is no point in giving the fakers tips on how to improve their nefarious wares.

It is easier to deal with questioned examples one at a time rather than issue blanket ways to tell when 1 In A Million is GOOD.

the only real "runes" bar I've seen/handled other than "The Evil One's"..... I've also handled mini-devices on bars for the 4 & 8 year medal.

As an interesting aside.... when you have a bar littered with combat awards and a blue LS Ribbon with no device..... high probability it was Waffen SS!!

RE: '39EK2,'39KVK2wX,East Medal,LS Ribbon