News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Gentlemen,

I think that you will find that the auction has been moved back a week to the 15th - 16th. Stay tuned.

Regards,

Wild Card

Paul,

Please don?t misconstrue my statement - I?ve not received a catalog yet, it was based on a conversation with Andreas a couple of weeks ago when things were still a bit in limbo.

I agree with your statement regarding the catalogs versus the PDF?s, however those catalogs do make for excellent reference sources years hence.

Regards,

Wild Card

The newest Thies catalog is now online. :D

A word about the printed catalogs:

Although they are pretty expensive the picture quality is absolutely stunning. One of those catalogs where I can use a magnifier on the pictures and actually see more details and not just a raster pattern.

I hope the quality of the newest catalog is similar...

/Mike

Edited by Great Dane

• 4 years later...

Paul,

I think that the Fall auction will be better for us. Indeed, Thies will sell the Ernst Blass collection. A great collector and a vey knowledge man.

Again four months to wait, it's too long :whistle:

Christophe

Paul,

I think that the Fall auction will be better for us. Indeed, Thies will sell the Ernst Blass collection. A great collector and a vey knowledge man.

Again four months to wait, it's too long :whistle:

Christophe

:Cat-Scratch:

Does anyone have a link to what Ernst Blass had in his collection...as quick taste of what he has?

:D

I don't think the Blass collections were online anywhere.

Blass had several collections, of which just two will be at Thies': Deutsche Ehrenzeichen nach Hessenthal und Schreiber (German decoratuions (no orders!) by HuS) which is said to be about 95% complete, and his collection of books on orders and decorations.

I have no idea what happened or will happen to Blass' other collections.